Wednesday 11 April 2012

Cravings From Abroad

Hello readers!

Sorry that it's been a while but at this point in my Year Abroad, I doubt that there is a lot I can really tell you. Toulouse is an amazing city and I've come to feel very lucky for having had the chance to live here; even if we discount the mad gunman that you'll have read about in the papers or seen on the news.

Whilst I was in Girona, before Christmas, I experienced quite a lot of cravings for home foods but I have come to find that the cravings are much worse here. I find myself wanting toast, party rings, walkers crisps and Chinese food all of the time.

I think that maybe once you've been home for Christmas in between the two countries and you have the chance to eat and drink all the things you want to at home, it gets much worse.

Anyhow, I've only got about a month left here now because I need to go back and get myself a summer job! There are posts all around the Internet about how much more employable you are once you've completed a year abroad but I doubt this covers summer jobs!

We shall see :)

Ciao. x

No comments:

Post a Comment